The Basic Workshop of MSK Ultrasound
The purpose of the workshop is to introduce participants with the fundamentals of MSK US anatomy, to teach a standardized US assessment of main joints (shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee, ankle, and foot), and to discuss the diagnostic benefits in common pathologies. After finishing the workshop, practitioners will be able to apply the acquired knowledge and skills in daily practice and will learn to implement the benefits of US diagnostics.
7-8 May, 2020 at 9.00 to 17.30
Day 1: Thursday 7.5.2020 at 9.00-17.30
- Basics of diagnostic MSK ultrasound
- Shoulder ultrasound anatomy
- Shoulder ultrasound pathology
- Shoulder ultrasound
- Elbow and wrist ultrasound anatomy
- Elbow and wrist ultrasound pathology
- Elbow and wrist ultrasound
Day 2: Friday 8.5.2020 at 9.00-17.30
- Knee ultrasound anatomy
- Knee ultrasound pathology
- Knee ultrasound
- Ankle and foot ultrasound anatomy
- Ankle and foot ultrasound pathology
- Ankle and foot ultrasound
The workshop is taught in English.
All rights to changes reserved.